Through its agenda LIVE the future, Deakin aims to build the jobs of the future, using the opportunities of the digital age to widen access to education and make a difference to the communities it serves.
Deakin enjoys a reputation for being accessible, helpful and friendly. It has a longstanding record for its use of cutting-edge information technology while providing highly personalised experiences, whether in the cloud on Deakin’s media-rich campuses or through a combination of cloud and campus learning.
Deakin has over 53,000 students, with almost a quarter choosing to study wholly in the cloud (online). http://www.deakin.edu.au/
La Trobe will be a university known for its excellence, creativity and innovation in relation to the big issues of our time, and for its enthusiasm in providing the leadership needed to make a difference. We will lay claim to selected areas of teaching and research which address issues fundamental to the future of human societies and their environments. In such areas we will be amongst the best in the world and will attract outstanding partners to work with us.
University of New South Wales
Established in 1949 with a unique focus on the scientific, technological and professional disciplines, UNSW is a leading Australian university committed to making a difference through pioneering research and preparing the next generation of talented global citizens for career success.
UNSW has a proud tradition of sustained innovation, focusing on areas critical to our future – from climate change and renewable energies to lifesaving medical treatments and breakthrough technologies. In the social sciences, UNSW research informs policy and expert commentary in key issues facing society ranging from human rights and constitutional recognition of Indigenous Australians to public health and population ageing.
National Serology Reference Laboratory
NRL was established in 1985 as part of the Australian Government’s HIV/AIDS Strategy, to evaluate HIV tests and adjudicate on the interpretation of HIV test results. Today, NRL remains a not-for-profit scientific organisation that exists for the benefit of the public. Its overall goal is to support laboratories, in Australia and internationally, that perform testing for the diagnosis and management of human infectious disease.
NRL is designated a WHO Collaborating Centre for Diagnostics and Laboratory Support for HIV and AIDS and Other Blood-borne Infections.
Become an institutional member of AMI.
Benefits of full membership:
- Regular newsletters
- Notice of all events and meetings
- Discount prices for AMI events
- Ability to access AMI networks in Myanmar, via MoU with MISIS (and others)
- Myanmar collaboration within Australia, via events, for the development of grants, research, capacity building projects, etc
- Statements of support and ability to name AMI in grant applications, on application basis
- Opportunity to be nominated for a board position
- Opportunity to volunteer to be part of the team designing and managing the institute
- Full voting rights, including board membership opportunity
- Opportunity to be part of the team designing the institute and the major funding applications
- Ability to access AMI network in Myanmar for institutional , including our MoU with MISIS (and others) for in-country official access and support
- Myanmar collaboration within Australia, via events, virtual and database, for the development of grants, research, capacity building projects, etc
- Ability to host events in partnership with AMI
- Ability to refer to AMI support for grant applications (subject to board)
- Ability to use the AMI logo on corporate websites (subject to board)
- Extra discounted prices for AMI events
- Opportunity for event advertising
- Visibility to AMI donors and members
Full membership with voting rights is available for institutions, companies, associations, etc. Institutional membership costs $5000 annually. A pro-rata fee for part years is available. For more information and to apply, please fill in the form below, include a short statement about your institution and your institution’s interests in Myanmar (Max 150 words), and email it to email@example.com with the subject, “Institutional Membership”.